While taking MBA Entrance Exams many people consider the option of joining correspondence MBA Courses due to much different reasons. It is important that a candidate considers their options cautiously since there are both pros and cones linked to distance learning. Although there may be no option for a candidate but to enroll as a distance learner it is important that one understands the different factors attached to correspondence.
Pros of distance learning:
* Reduced costs of transportation visiting lectures on a daily basis. This has been noted to be a costly affair for many MBA candidates taking regular classes.
* Maintenance of a job while pursuing MBA courses thus helping maintain income that could be contributed to house hold and family expenses.
* Freedom to travel and move to different destination while maintaining mba courses. This means one could continue pursuing future studies even when situated on a different city or state.
* You have the option of learning at your own pace thus helping many to have a better understanding of the professional requirements.
* Candidates have the opportunity to learn using their own techniques and resort to new technology to help improve learning.
Cons linked to distance learning:
* MBA Entrance Exams can not be taken online and candidates must visit the specified designations
* Distance learning require a candidate to be connected to the internet and many distance learning programs will require a fast internet connection that is more costly that a slow one.
* You need to plan out a proper login schedule that does not clash with office hours as many bosses do not allow distance learner to log on to university sites while at work.
* Lake of one to one iteration with lecturers and other candidates could lead to a feeling of isolation. This is especially exhibited when a candidate comes across a problem that requires being resolved but without a lecturer or councilor they require to resort to other resolutions.
* Candidates need to invest in equipment for correspondence such as computers, and internet connection plus a few additional resources and equipment that may be required.
* Requires learning without supervision and being able to manage time as required so as to keep up with MBA Courses.
* Must learn trouble shooting for computers as malfunction could lead to missing of important lectures.
* All the above factors must be taken in to consideration before taking the MBA Entrance Exams since that all play a major role towards the success of correspondence MBA courses.